Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Material Emergency Response
USES is trained, certified and equipped to handle everything from small spills to high-hazard incidents, responding promptly, safely and professionally for success in a variety of settings and situations.
- Highway, Rail, Pipeline and Marine Incidents – Including wrecks, rollovers, derailments, ruptures and collisions between barges, towboats and other vessels
- Fixed Facility Releases – From small in-plant spills to high-hazard emergency situations
- High-Pressure Commodity Transfer Services – Safe transfer of highly dangerous materials such as chlorine, LPGs, anhydrous ammonia and others
- Air Monitoring and Sampling
- Biological, Viral and Fungal Decontamination Services – Professional staff includes our own epidemiologist, certified industrial hygienist, biologists, chemists and other environmental scientists supported by an inventory of dedicated, specialized decontamination equipment; post-decontamination biological sampling kits and other advanced tools. Providing biological decontamination training and high-hazard experience involving dangerous microorganisms typically found only in biological research labs.
- Confined Space Rescue
- Waste Management – Profiling, transportation and safe disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Vacuum Services – Removal, transport and safe disposal of wet and dry, hazardous and non-hazardous materials.